Did you know that you can rent the NEW MPEX Darkroom?
You can develop and print in our new darkroom, and all the chemistry is included in your rental! Check out the calendar below to see what time will work out best for you, fill out the contact form, and book your rental today.
For darkroom first-timers, there are also hands-on classes available from Midwest Photo’s resident film expert, Mat Marrash. Even if it’s been a few years since you’ve worked with film, head on over to the Learning Studio Calendar to sign up for our next Darkroom Class.
Students, Retirees, and Military get 20% off rental.
Per Hour- $15
Half Day (4 hours) – $50 Monday – Saturday
Full Day (8 hours) – $90 Monday – Saturday, $50 Sunday (half day only, from 1P – 5P)
The MPEX Darkroom is equipped with with everything you need to develop and print:
B&W Chemistry provided (everything needed to process B&W film and papers).
- Leitz Focomat V35 enlarger –supports 35mm film and prints up to 16×20”
- Beseler 45V-XL enlarger – supports 35mm, 120/220, up to 4×5” film, and prints up to 20×24”
- Patterson Plastic film reels and developing tanks, up to 4 reels simultaneous development.
- Stainless Steel film reels and developing tanks, up to 4 reels simultaneous development.
- Plastic trays and stainless steel hangers for 4×5” films
- Kodak D-76, Dektol, Stop Bath, Rapid Fixer, Photo Flo, and Heico Perma-Wash.
- Ilford B&W liquid chemistry available on request.
How to Get Signed Up:
Just fill out the Contact Form below and we will get back to you to schedule and confirm your Darkroom Rental request.